Monday, January 9, 2012

Am i a loser?

ok im a 16 year old girl....i used to think i had everything- or everything to make me happy...i was so satisfied wit life....im reaallly smart (but not geeky or dorky), im very athletic, im funny, aand i thought i was sort of pretty. i have chocolate brown eyes and long brown hair. my friends always say they love my hair when i straighten it and wear it down- they say it looks so pretty....i dont wear any makeup cuz ...idk why? i just dont have time or care really...and after seeing some ppl load on so much its just gross....so i dont think im that ugly or anything,.....but ive never been asked on a date, or kissed a guy or anything...like i said im a junior....the only dance i ever went to at my school was turnaout freshman yr (cuz the girls asked the guys!) my date was niec, but we were just kinda friends....ive never been asked to a dance sinec.....but im not a complete loser...i know im not.....but then why do i not get included to dances?! why dont guys take any interst in me

No comments:

Post a Comment