Sunday, January 8, 2012

Who do you think will win the fight Between Barrera and Paquiao?

Hi I am a Filipino and a boxing fan. I have been a Barrera(mexican) fan long before Paqiuao(Filipino) even got famous. Whenever theres a fight featuring Pacman vs any foreign fighter, we, Filipinos would always make it seem like a battle between Philippines vs the world. Well most of us at least. It is in fights like these that I hear/ heard of some of the worst racial criticisms ever mentioned to my ears against a human being. I know that not all of us are like this but I am forever ashamed of my nationality because of what I heard. Why do we have do discriminate the other fighter when he is not fighting against a country but just against his opponent? We are not perfect ourselves. Its good to be prestigious but not in a way like this. This is a shout out to you all to please treat sport as a sport and not as a war. Cheer for your country men but please have respect to the sport. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment