Sunday, January 8, 2012

Is It Love?

I have been with a woman for 2.5 years. She is divorced with two kids, we met working at the same company as colleagues. We kept seperate apartments but still spent most nights together. This summer I relocated an hour away for a new job, she stayed put. Over the course of our relationship she has introduced me to her whole family. She has talked about marriage, and kids, and moving in together in the future. She has been by my side at all of my most troubling times these last 2 years. We have a very healthy relationship with a lot of love and affection. She has spent money on me Iv'e spent money on her and her children. However, her-ex husband is a screw-up and was recently incarcerated, and in this last year Iv'e found evidence of her helping him. She even told me she feels bad for him. I know he will be a part of our lives forever, but my thinking is cut all ties except for the kids. Do any other women go through this? Does she truly love me, and just feels bad for his sorry ?

No comments:

Post a Comment