Sunday, January 1, 2012

Do people think President Obama was adopted?

Its just so funny, that a white women carried him in her womb for 9 months, raised, his white Grand parents raised him. He hardly even saw the Kenyan dad. But that's her blood running through his veins, she gave him life. But it almost feels like people feel like he as adopted like Webster or something. I'd even say he was more so white ( that's just how I feel as a female because I feel the mother carries for 9 months, that child grows inside of her, living off her, so maybe I'm a little biased) They've found a lot of people who he's related to that are white but none that are black. I look at him as in the same form as Derek Jeter, If I was say, oooo boy my aunt is such a nag, nobody would care, I mean that's my aunt, her blood is in my veins. Friends would just laugh, and that's my right, people do all the time, they laugh or say funny things about their relatives. But I've noticed if President Obama tries to bring up his white side at all, people start trying to label him as a racist. If he wanted to say he had a silly uncle, that's his business, how is that racist?...I have an uncle too that's in his 60's that went out and bought a PS3 and we just kinda laughed. If I can do that, then why cant Obama? That's his family and their blood running though his veins. People act like he was adopted or something

No comments:

Post a Comment