Thursday, January 5, 2012

How can I get my boyfriend to be more commanding in the bed room?

My boyfriend was a virgin when I met him so he has never really had be aggressive in a relationship before. Now I always have to make the moves and be the one to initiate things. I don't mind being aggressive, I Actually enjoy it, but I would like him to take control every once and awhile. We've talked about it and it seems because he's never been a flirty guy he doesn't know how to be aggressive. He says he's not very imaginative and can never think of anything. Also he's not really into making out and just wants to have and p out. How can I get him to enjoy making out as much as I do and how can I help him get ideas for moves he could make on me that we both enjoy. Any tips on movies with good scenes would be of helpful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment