Sunday, January 1, 2012

How to get rid of a spell put on me by someone else?

Hi, when I was 20 years old I was told that someone put a spell on me. The spell was done to make me see how I treat my friends. At the time I was very skeptical but as time goes by I'm seeing some patterns through my life that is making me wonder if this is true. It was apparently done by someone who was not a friend and I felt didn't have validation to do something like that to me. I want to know if this kind of thing is real and if so how do I get rid of it. I don't think I'm a bad person and I treat all my friends how I expect to be treated. I am finding that I always have one person in my life that repeats certain things to me as this witch lady said to me but they never knew her. I find this very spooky and wish to dispel anything from my life thats negative

No comments:

Post a Comment