Monday, January 2, 2012

Im so confused, please help me out here?

okay, so my story goes like this: i hav likd a guy for about a a yr and after we both broke off relationships with no intentions of going out w/eachother, he finally asked me out but now we BARELY ever talk and on top of it my guy bff claims he is basically in love with me and i like him and dont want to lose him as a friend and im just so confused! i want more than anything to be w/the guy who askd me out just the other day and want it to work out but ther is one mor problem, his bff is also my ex, and it ended pretty badly, and sometimes we get along while other we dont, and so i understand the bros b4 hos thing, but i still think he should pay just a lil attention to me, but maybe im wrong, iv been broken up w/his bff for about two mos. and i think thats long enuf...i dont know how to handle this, please i desperately need some advice..please?

No comments:

Post a Comment