Saturday, January 7, 2012

Need to earn...find...loan 1-2,000 dollars. Help!?

So my fiance and I have been looking for a home form months now. The only way we can get 100% financing is through a rural mortgage. Which means it needs to be in a city with a population of 10,000 or less. Unfortunatly our city is HUGE. There are some suburbs but they are 20 minutes to 30 minutes drive which it not what we want. We recently found a home in our city in our price range that we fell in love with. We can get a mortgage but itn has to have 3% down, which is about 4,000 dollars. We can probably come up with 2,000 but we don't know where to look the get the money. I don't know if we can take out a small loan for that. Plus we wouldn't have collateral. (sp?). His one car that is payed off it collateral for his truck and my car is blue booked at only 1,000. So I don't think they will accept that. Any ideas??? Family is too broke to help out also.

No comments:

Post a Comment